1. What information is being collected?
We collect a variety of information when you use any of our services.
*Names, Addresses, Contact Information and Date of Birth of the person(s) booking/using our services
*Health Questionnaires and details to ensure safety during classes
*Emergency Contact details for health and safety information
*Class attendances and membership details.
If you E-Mail us, use any contact form or send us a message via social media(s), these messages are stored within my e-mail system, or social media accounts.
These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
2. Who is collecting the data?
The data is being collected by Active Cherry Fitness
3. How is it being collected?
Most of the data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process the order and provide our service to you.
4. Why is it being collected?
Most of the data we collect is solely for providing you with the service/goods you have ordered or had ordered for you.
Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience and ensure that we have the knowledge needed to provide you with the services relevant to you.
We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us or classes you attend.
5. How will it be used?
Data we collect will be used by Active Cherry Fitness to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Active Cherry Fitness about upcoming promotions or newsletters if you have opted in and these can be unsubscribed from at any time.
Active Cherry Fitness Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6. Who will it be shared with?
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you.
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow me to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Software, Payment and Process Providers. We use various software and third-party providers for; Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Online Orders, Payment Processing and Workflow / Process management. When choosing these providers, we have made sure that your data will only be used for the stated purpose, and that they will not be carrying out further processing or sharing your data with third parties.
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – We will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored?
Most data I collect is stored indefinitely. This is to provide a better service to you as a customer if you contact us again in the future.
We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records, Health records etc.
9. Access to stored data.
If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us.
If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
You can contact us in writing to email@example.com or to Active Cherry, Unit 44 Mountney Bridge Business Park, Eastbourne. BN24 5NH